Sage 100 Supported Versions; What versions of Sage 100 are currently supported?
What versions of Sage 100 are currently supported?
This information provided from Sage Knowledgebase
Sage 100 supported versions, retired product versions, and retirement dates for phone and e-mail support from Sage Software, product updates (PUs), hot fixes, tax table updates (TTUs)
* Electronic Reporting: As previously announced, the Electronic Reporting module (formerly known as Magnetic Media Reporting) has been retired. Please note, you still have the ability to print Payroll and Accounts Payable tax forms using the Federal or State eFiling menu tasks. You can print and/or electronically file W-2, 941, 1095, 1099, plus 330+ signature-ready federal and state tax forms to plain paper. There is no cost to print, but there is a minimal cost to eFile. Click here to get more eFile details
** Sage reserves the right to determine if and when Hot Fixes will be issued.
- Sage 100 ERP (formerly Sage MAS 90/200) version 2013 (5.0) (released 12/2012) was retired September 30, 2016
- Sage 100 ERP (formerly Sage MAS 90/200) version 4.50 (released 08/2011) was retired September 30, 2015
- Sage ERP MAS 200 SQL version 4.45 (released 11/2010) was retired September 30, 2012
- Sage 100 ERP (formerly Sage MAS 90/200) version 4.40 (released 02/2010) was retired September 30, 2014
Note: Includes the Extended Enterprise Suite (EES) version 1.4
- Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200 version 4.30 (released 06/2008) was retired September 30, 2013
Note: Includes the Extended Enterprise Suite (EES) version 1.3
- Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200 version 4.20 (released 10/2007) was retired September 30, 2012
- Sage (or formerly Best Software) MAS 90 and 200 versions 4.10, 4.05, and 4.00 (released 10/2005, 11/2004, and
04/2004, respectively) were retired September 30, 2011Sage (or formerly Best Software) MAS 200 SQL versions 3.74,
3.73, and 3.72 (released 07/2007, 12/2005, and 11/2004, respectively) were retired September 30, 2011
- Sage (formerly Best Software) MAS 90 and 200 version 3.71 (released 11/2002) was retired September 30, 2010 - Sage (formerly Best Software) MAS 90 and 200 version 3.70 (released 02/2002) was retired October of 2005
- Sage Extended Solutions (custom enhancements to the MAS 90 or 200 software, some formerly known as Macabe
Easy Solutions enhancements prior to acquisition) were retired by November 1, 2010. However, some selected
enhancements were incorporated into the product over the course of versions 4.40 through 2013.
Note: For many retired Extended Solutions, source code was released to Development Partners, and several
continue to provide updates for current versions. For more information, see the Related Resources selection
- Earlier versions of Sage (or Best Software) MAS 90 and 200 (3.61, 3.60, 3.51, 3.50, 3.41, 3.40, etc.) were all retired by
2005 or years earlier.